I wanted to share one of the things that Santa brought for my girl this year. I felt it was a really important thing and she loves it! I am not big into “boys toys” & “girls toys” in fact I have expressly forbid this kind of language and sentiment in our household. I think it is so important for kids to be allowed to play with whatever they like. Yes, even boys. What is more it is crazy important for girls to be given the same opportunities to learn about science, engineering and math.
This toy is one that I hope will have an impact on her education for a while. Please check out The Electronic Snap Circuit review, this toy certainly proves that learning toys can be fun and don’t have to be pink!
My pick of the week is:
The Tri-Rail Fun Day Fort Lauderdale If you have a kid who likes trains then this looks like a good bet for the weekend!
- Free Movie Night & Funtastic Friday in Hollywood at ArtsPark
- Saturdays @Sanborn Downtown Boca
- Hands on Archeology at Riverbend Park in Jupiter
- Opening of the Adaptive Mountain Bike Trail at Markham Park
- Tri-Rail Fun Day Fort Lauderdale
- Movie Night at Canyon Amphitheater in Boynton Beach
- Hayrides, Campfire & Marshmellow roast at Broward County Parks
How you can help keep this site running.
If you have found this site helpful and want to keep me writing please use the Donate Button on the right side of this page. This helps us pay for our domain, ip address and hosting. Some sites require membership fees in order to pay for their site. We really want this information to be free and available to all.Thanks for your support!
Special Thanks to our sponsors for making this site possible!