We are enjoying the awesome cold weather. I know those of you up North have been hammered, I really am grateful to be living here in good old sunny South Florida. It is really crazy though, it was 61, windy, and raining and freezing yesterday morning; then it was 61 and sunny in the afternoon and it felt really warm. I can’t figure out how to dress!
I found an amazing App that I am totally in Love with! Please check out my review of Gus on the Go A Language Learning Adventure Review and Giveaway. It truly is the most educational App I have come across to date. When I emailed the creators of this App to tell them how much I and my daughter love it, the graciously offered to give our readers a chance to win a download.
- Daily Animal Feedings at Daggerwing in Boca Raton
- Gumbo Limbo Hammock Trail Guided Walk in Boca Raton
- Roots and Shoots at Sunflower Creative Arts
- Naturalist Park Walk at Riverbend Park
- Music and Art in the Park Downtown Delray Beach
- Free Movie Night & Funtastic Friday in Hollywood at ArtsPark
- Parent’s Night Out at Kids Choice Sports in Boca Raton
- Riverbend Night Hike
- Special Olympics
- Saturdays @Sanborn Downtown Boca
- Science Eye Saturday Safaris at Everglades Holiday Park
- Pony Rides 3rd Staurday’s in Pompano Beach
- Lake Worth Street Painting Festival
How you can help keep this site running.
If you have found this site helpful and want to keep me writing please use the Donate Button on the right side of this page. This helps us pay for our domain, ip address and hosting. Some sites require membership fees in order to pay for their site. We really want this information to be free and available to all.Thanks for your support!
Special Thanks to our sponsors for making this site possible!