We have been very busy, you know the usual, the beach and the pool. Not our typical January, but I won’t complain with our friends up North freezing! Although I will admit I did complain a few nights ago when our AC quit and it was 85 degrees in the condo!
We went to Patch Reef Park for the Winter Fair over the break, it was a good time (crazy hot though).
I am looking forward to the cooler weather that is supposed to come in tomorrow! Grab the chance to take the kids a little hike! Need some tips for hiking with the Family? Check out 5 Tips for Hiking with Kids or 5 Tips for Birding with Kids! We love Check out one of Boca’s best secret hiking trail (Yamato Scrub Natural Area)! I also love Pondhawk Nature Center, it has stroller friendly paths and is near the playground. I almost forgot to tell you, we went to Daggerwing Nature Center as well. It was really nice, loads of playground, a nice small interactive education center, and of course playgrounds!
- Nature Tots at Fern Forest Nature Center in Margate
- Free Movie Night & Funtastic Friday in Hollywood at ArtsPark
- Music Under the Stars in Pompano Beach
- Littel Big Osprey at Point Golf Course in Boca Raton
- Saturdays @Sanborn Downtown Boca
- Safety and Sounds Concert with The Flyers
- Barrel point Show at the Jim Brandon Equestrian Center in West Palm Beach
- Jammin’ Unplugged at Fern Forest Nature Center in Margate
- Hayrides, Campfire & Marshmellow roast at Broward County Parks
How you can help keep this site running.
If you have found this site helpful and want to keep me writing please use the Donate Button on the right side of this page. This helps us pay for our domain, ip address and hosting. Some sites require membership fees in order to pay for their site. We really want this information to be free and available to all.Thanks for your support!
Special Thanks to our sponsors for making this site possible!