I am feeling the pressure let up a bit now. I think I have most everything set for the Holidays. The hubby has a good amount of time off and will get to spend it with us so we are very excited!
Next up on my do list is Christmas light viewing! My favorite is place is in Pompano near the old cemetery. I love this neighborhood! They really do the best lights around.
We just found a great little street in Boca too. NW 5th Ave if you are local is a nice quick drive by!
If you are looking for something different to do this Holiday Season, check out my review of Disney’s Fort Wilderness Campgrounds! Your kids will never forget this trip!
We also went to Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas on this trip. I will have the review up this coming week, but in short. WE LOVED IT!
Here is your link the full list of local events! I have listed below a few but there are many, many more.
- Disney’s Frozen Ice Palace
- Santa’s Wonderland at Bass Pro Shops – Dania Beach
- Holiday Fantasy of Lights at Tradewinds Park in Coconut Creek
- Free Movie Night & Funtastic Friday in Hollywood at ArtsPark
- Santa’s Little Helpers at Flamingo Gardens
- Saturdays @Sanborn Downtown Boca
- Piles of Smiles at Sugar Sand Park’s Snow Day in Boca
- Free Music Fall Hanukkah Lighting Event at Boca Center
- Holiday Family Fun at Citi Center in Pompano Beach
- Garden of Lights at Flamingo Gardens in Davie
How you can help keep this site running.
If you have found this site helpful and want to keep me writing please use the Donate Button on the right side of this page. This helps us pay for our domain, ip address and hosting. Some sites require membership fees in order to pay for their site. We really want this information to be free and available to all.Thanks for your support!Special Thanks to our sponsors for making this site possible!